Saturday, September 13, 2014

Soccer Math Centers with a FREEBIE!


Hi!
I’m super excited to share some of my favorite math activities with you.  I participated in Primary Gal’s Guided Math book study this summer and had a great time planning for this school year.  I have been using math centers during my Daily 5 time. (It’s the only time it fits!)

My kiddos rotate through Daily 5 activities.  They do a hands on math activity EVERY day!  They need the practice.  Many of my kiddos don’t have much in the way of number sense.  So I need to build a lot of background.  Thank goodness I have the BEST ELL aide in my room during this time!!  Mr. S. is awesome!!  He works with small groups while I am pulling reading groups!

Here’s what we are using this week, Soccer inspired math centers!  Yep, soccer!!  My boys love the sports themes – girls don’t seem to mind either!  The great news is I am marking them down to $1.00!!  There are 4 centers (6 if you count the variation of counting by 1s, 2s and 5s. Grab them fast, because I am marking them up to $4.00 on the 20th! 

Here’s a sampling….

http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Soccer-Inspired-Math-Centers-CC-Aligned-1396588
 
http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Soccer-Inspired-Math-Centers-CC-Aligned-1396588
 
 
http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Soccer-Inspired-Math-Centers-CC-Aligned-1396588
 
 
http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Soccer-Inspired-Math-Centers-CC-Aligned-1396588
 
 
How about a freebie? 
 I have one of those for you too!!
 
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B_pA7fghLvHOckNVR0lNbW94eWM/edit?usp=sharing
 
Have a great week!
Kim
 

2 comments: