Monday, April 2, 2012

Questions about Copyright

Hello Bloggy Friends!

I have a question about copyright and I am hoping someone can answer this for me.  We use the Harcourt reading series.  I have created Quiz-Quiz-Trade cards for each story (utilizing the end of selection test questions, this a copyright question.)  I do not wish to make money from the cards, but I'd like to share the super cute cards that I made.  Is this allowed?  I will definitely identify that the questions are from Harcourt.  Thoughts?

I also have vocabulary cards that I made for our word wall and cute spelling lists.  These are free on my TPT store.  (Which has only two items!)

Kim

1 comment:

  1. There seems to be a plethora of Harcourt materials all over the web...tpt as well as teachers notebook, etc. I believe the copyright comes into play if you are selling parts of the program...like overheads, etc. But then I am no copyright lawyer! Having said that, I would LOVE to share in your hard work! Thanks. Tanya

    tanya_morrill@interact.ccsd.net

    ReplyDelete