Sunday, October 13, 2013

Addition and a FREEBIE!!

This week my lovely student teacher taught a lesson on addition, nothing unusual right?!  Ohhh, did I mention it was vertical addition.  The kids totally lost the ability to add.  Could not figure it out!  It never ceases to amaze me what will throw off a group of first graders. 

So as I sat here absorbing another Chiefs win!! I made up this cute little Addition review game.  I am basing it on those cute little plastic nuts in the dollar section at Target.  I made an I can sheet for independence, three different spinners of differentiation, and black and white option for those of you that are out of color copies.  (I am, so sad.)  Here's the freebie-- Nuts about Addition.  All I ask is that you please, please, please follow me and leave kind feedback.


No comments:

Post a Comment